Saturday 15 January 2011

The Weak End Is Here!

Hello World!!!

It's Saturday night, and while London is swinging and buzzing, I am home alone with my laptop, in my very clean house ready to rant.

The story of the laundry continued yesterday morning, when it was around 7:55 and my laundry hadn't arrived yet.  On the laundry's card there were 3 mobile phone numbers so I decided to dial the first one.  Immediately I was greeted by Ray. I wanted to ask him if he found out whether the other lady had confessed that she had indeed company on Wednesday night, but I opted-in to just give him my name and explain the situation.
He recognised me and informed me that the delivery guy has been waiting outside the block of flats, not knowing which door to ring for half an hour, as the Laundry Idiot hadn't written down my flat number.
Why was I not surprised? I ran to the window and saw him waiting outside, so I buzzed him in. I finally got my laundry back and I gave him the money which was £25, but I had only £30 on me.
- Can I bring you a fiver another time, I got no change on me (brilliant!)
- Forget it, keep the change, we've been through a lot you and I because of the Laundry Idiot.

So £5 poorer, I ran and caught the 8:14 train and thankfully I was at work on time.

Around 4 pm I started praying ''please God, let there be no guests tonight, I can't take it''.
I couldn't take it.  I felt so exhausted that I couldn't even bear the thought of entertaining three guests.  And just when I finished praying, a message dinged on my mobile.
It was my nephew.
Letting me know that the girls could not make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to scream from joy!!!  God showed pity on me and fulfilled my wish.
Apparently one of the girls couldn't afford the trip to London because she had to pay £1,500 on mobile charges! WTF? And LOOOOOL!
How can you get £1,500 mobile bill? Was she calling China and talking for hours? She's only been in the UK for four months. I really pity her parents.
Anywho, yesterday nephew and I went to Chinatown for a nice chinese dinner and we came home to watch a DVD.  Halfway through the movie, I fell asleep... Total bliss...

So not much to rant....yet. We'll see how the next days will go, as my beloved sibling arrives with lots planned, to drive me crazy!
Tomorrow morning is early wake up (on my precious Sunday) and a bit more cleaning, refreshing and de-smelling before HRH comes.

Get ready for some real rants!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment