Tuesday 15 February 2011

An update for this blog.

Hello World!

Sorry I haven't been around for such a long time. I've been really busy and I had very little time to blog, to my dismay. I have to find the time, even to write a small paragraph and rant about something, LOL.

Weeell, have a look at the page.  I've added a Facebook page so you can ''all'' (!!!) go and like this blog, a Networked Blogs link to follow on Facebook and a nifty little gadget that shows my visitors from around the world.  Take it easy guys, one by one, you'll all get a piece.
You can also add me as a friend on Facebook, if you dig to read my outbursts during my crazy days.

Just to make things clear: I am not an unsociable saddo that has no friends. This is a brand new FB profile and page, hopefully it will accrue more followers and friends soon.

I love the whole social networking thing, all I wish is that I had more time to dedicate to it, as I am in awe of what some fellow bloggers have accomplished.

So here we go, I will be more consistent with my posts and hopefully it will escalate into something beautiful and I will meet lots of interesting people to share my ideas and rants with.

For the moment, I bid you goodnight and have a great rest of the week until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment